Sunday, June 19, 2011

Dear Abah,

Hi Abah. Today is Father’s Day, so I just want to tell you something. Thank you, Abah, for everything. Thank you for always being there for me. When I fall, you pick me up, and when I feel down, you’re the one who’s turning my frown upside down. You’ve protected me from harm, you’re doing your best just to make things work for me, and you love me not just because I’m your daughter, but because you love me as me. Thank you for just being the best father in the whole world. I appreciate all the things you’ve done to make everything just fine. I sometimes fail to show my appreciation, but Abah, everything you did for me will I forever be thankful of. I’m very blessed to have a father like you, Abah. I thank Allah for being given a wonderful and awesome father like you, Abah. And I just want to let you know that I love you very much. :) Happy Father’s day, Abah! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment